£750 Inc VAT
Payment Plan Option
£300 Deposit Followed By
x3 £150 Monthly Payments
Introduction to botulinum toxin type a training course is a hands on comprehensive in depth course. This is a one day course, which covers the 3 key areas of the upper face: frown lines, crow’s feet & horizontal forehead lines.
This is a half-day 50% theory & 50% practical course ideal for new users in facial aesthetics or a refresher for those practitioners who have previously carried out training elsewhere but need more guidance.
In the morning our delegates are given in depth evidence based theory & the most up to date information needed from within the industry to ensure that they leave us to become safe aesthetic practitioners.
During the afternoon our experienced trainers will demonstrate injection techniques. The delegates then have hands-on experience on course models under guidance and supervision.
Cliniva cosmetic training offers small training sessions to ensure that all the delegates receive sufficient hands-on experience.
As part of the course we discuss leading brands such as botox, azzalure & bocouture and the practical sessions are using bocouture. You will be able to leave the course using botox & bocouture brands.
- 9 am Welcome and Registration
- Introduction to facial rejuvenation
- The ageing process
- Facial assessment
- History of botulinum toxin type A
- Botulinum toxin pharmacology
- Brands of toxin – botox & bocouture
- Preparation & storage
- Precautions & side effects
- Muscular facial anatomy
- Management of complications
- Client selection & assessment
- Treatment planning
- Legal & consent requirements
- Injection technique
- The importance of aftercare
- Examples of before & after
- Trainer – demonstration
- Delegates hands on experience with models
- Finish & Certification 5.30 pm
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding the pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Understanding the different brands that are available
- Understanding the facial anatomy and how the muscles work
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carryout consultations safely
- Teaching you how to inject safely but also giving the knowledge to prevent and manage complications
- Providing knowledge and practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss and give advice how to set up a successful aesthetic business
Treatment areas we will cover are:
- Frown lines
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Crows feet
We only train medical health care professionals with active registrations with the GMC, GDC & NMC.
We train doctors, dentists and nurses who have no experience in the aesthetics industry so this is the first training course to learn them the skills and best practice to begin their aesthetics career.
Train Now Pay Later
If you are wishing to begin your aesthetics career but just don’t have the funds then why not take advantage of our INTEREST FREE finance packages.
How Does it Work?
All you have to do is put down an initial deposit and spread the outstanding balance over 3 months.
Example of our 0% Interest FREE Finance Packages
Course £750 Inc Vat
Initial deposit of £300 Inc Vat
3 monthly payments of £150 Inc Vat
We are an award winning training provider with award winning tutors, who have a wealth of experience to share.
Cliniva cosmetic training is hamilton fraser approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
We are accredited cpd training, which means the learning activity has reached the required cpd standards and benchmarks.
Our training courses will give you the hands-on injecting experience needed to become a safe, competent injector, but if you still want that extra reassurance our trainer will always be at the end of the phone to give guidance support and reassurance.
Cliniva Trainers Olivia, Jacqueline, Sara & Emma.