Chemical Peels Training
£600 Inc VAT
Payment Plan Option
£300 Deposit Followed By
x3 £100 Monthly Payments
Introduction to chemical peels training course is a hands on comprehensive in depth course covering both in-depth theory and practical.
We only offer small group training sessions to ensure that all the delegates receive sufficient hands-on experience.
What peeling systems do we train you in?
The peeling system you will be trained on is the neostrata Skin peeling system and we will then discuss the award winning skincare range.
The course also looks at active daily skin care regimes that can supplement a chemical peel for improved results and lasting client skin rejuvenation.
- FREE business starter kit worth – £1000 Inc Vat – On our chemical peels training you will receive a business starter kit with all the supplies to carryout 15 peels.
- 9 am welcome & registration
- Anatomy of the skin
- Causes of ageing
- Skin assessment
- Client selection
- How chemical peels work
- Precautions & side effects
- Client selection & assessment
- Neostrata skin peeling system
- Neostrata skincare
- Legal & consent requirements
- Practical procedures
- The importance of aftercare
- Before & after case studies
- Delegates practical session on models
- 5.30 pm finish & certification
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding how the chemical peel works is & how its used in facial aesthetics
- Understanding the anatomy of the skin
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carryout consultations safely
- Teaching you how to apply the peel safely but also giving the knowledge to prevent & manage complications
- Providing knowledge & practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss & give advice how to set up a successful aesthetic business
Treatment areas we will cover are:
- The ageing skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne prone skin
- Hyper & hypo pigmentation skin
- Clients who just want to freshen up there skin with no specific problems
We train medical health care professionals with active registrations with the GMC, GDC & NMC & beauty therapist NVQ 3+
- NVQ 3 +
Train Now Pay Later
If you are wishing to begin your aesthetics career but just don’t have the funds then why not take advantage of our INTEREST FREE finance packages.
How Does it Work?
All you have to do is put down an initial deposit and spread the outstanding balance over 3 months.
Example of our 0% Interest FREE Finance Packages
Course £600 Inc Vat
Initial Deposit of £300 Inc Vat
3 monthly payments of £100 Inc Vat
We are an award winning training provider with award winning tutors, who have a wealth of experience to share.
Cliniva cosmetic training is hamilton fraser approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
We are accredited cpd training, which means the learning activity has reached the required cpd standards and benchmarks.
Cliniva Trainers Olivia, Jacqueline, Sara & Emma.