£400 Inc VAT
Payment Plan Option
£130 Deposit Followed By
x3 £90 Monthly Payments
Introduction to hyperhidrosis training is a hands on comprehensive in depth course. This is a workshop session, which covers excessive sweating with the underarm area.
During the workshop the delegates are given information about treatment, causes, injection techniques & our experienced trainers will demonstrate treatment. The delegates then have hands-on experience on course models under guidance & supervision.
Cliniva cosmetic training offers small training sessions to ensure that all the delegates receive sufficient hands-on experience.
As part of the course we discuss botulinum toxin (botox) & how its used to prevent excessive sweating.
- 9 am welcome & registration
- Introduction to hyperhidrosis
- What causes excessive sweating?
- Botox pharmacology
- Preparation and storage
- Precautions & side effects
- Client selection & assessment
- Treatment planning
- Injection technique
- Management of complications
- Legal & consent requirements
- Trainer demonstration
- Delegates hands on experience with course model
- 12 pm finish & certification
- Understanding what is hyperhydrosis
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carryout consultations safely
- Teaching you how to inject safely but also giving the knowledge to manage complications
- Providing knowledge and practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
Treatment areas we will cover are:
- Under Arms
We only train medical health care professionals with active registrations with the GMC, GDC & NMC.
We train doctors, dentists and nurses who have no experience in the aesthetics industry so this is the first training course to learn them the skills and best practice to begin their aesthetics career.
Train Now Pay Later
If you are wishing to begin your aesthetics career but just don’t have the funds then why not take advantage of our INTEREST FREE finance packages.
How Does it Work?
All you have to do is put down an initial deposit and spread the outstanding balance over 3 months.
Example of our 0% Interest FREE Finance Packages
Course £750 Inc Vat
Initial Deposit of £300 Inc Vat
3 monthly payments of £150 Inc Vat
We are an award winning training provider with award winning tutors, who have a wealth of experience to share.
Cliniva cosmetic training is hamilton fraser approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
We are accredited cpd training, which means the learning activity has reached the required cpd standards and benchmarks.
Our training courses will give you the hands-on injecting experience needed to become a safe, competent injector, but if you still want that extra reassurance our trainer will always be at the end of the phone to give guidance support and reassurance.
Cliniva Trainers Olivia, Jacqueline & Sara.