Botox & Dermal Fillers Training
£1400 Inc VAT
Payment Plan Option
£350 Deposit Followed By
x3 £350 Monthly Payments
This combined botulinum toxin type a & dermal filler training course are split over two days. Each day is broken into 2 sessions 50% theory & 50% practical each day, this is ideal for new users into facial aesthetics.
We aim to give delegates a good solid foundation of information on products and the current injection techniques and how they are used aesthetically. A great emphasis around teaching all our delegates how to put the theory learnt into safe practice & how both treatment options complement one another & can help you offer choice to clients in your new aesthetic business.
Our combined training courses will give you the hands-on injecting experience in the more common treatment areas such as nasolabial lines (nose to mouth), marionette mines using dermal fillers & frown lines, crows feet and horizontal forehead lines using botulinum toxin, which will be needed to become a safe & competent injector.
Agenda includes: Day 1 & Day 2
- 9 am welcome & registration
- Introduction to facial rejuvenation
- The ageing process
- Facial anatomy
- How to assess a face aesthetically
- History & types of botulinum toxin type a & dermal fillers
- Different brands of dermal fillers
- How botulinum toxin type a & dermal fillers work
- Preparation & storage
- Precautions & side effects
- How to deal with any adverse effects & complications
- How to inject hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- Client selection assessment
- What can be achieved with botulinum toxin type a & dermal fillers
- Treatment planning & injection techniques
- Legal & consent requirements
- Practical procedures
- The importance of aftercare
- Before & after case studies
- Trainer demonstration
- Delegates hands on with models
- 5.30 pm finish & certification
The combined two day course of Introduction to Botulinum Toxin Type A & Dermal Fillers Training is a hands on in depth course, both days are broken into 2 sessions theory and practical.
In the morning our delegates are given in depth information ensuring the most up to date information within the industry is given to ensure all our delegates become safe aesthetic practitioners.
During the afternoon injection techniques are demonstrated by our experienced trainers and delegates then benefit from significant hands-on experience on course models under guidance and supervision.
To ensure that you receive sufficient hands-on experience we strictly limit the number of delegates on each course providing small training sessions as well as offering 1-1 sessions on request.
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding what Botulinum Toxin Type A & Dermal Filler is and how its used in facial aesthetics
- Understanding the skin and facial anatomy
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carryout consultations safely
- Teaching you how to inject safely but also giving the knowledge to prevent & manage complications
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications
- How to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- Providing knowledge and practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss and give advice how to set up a successful aesthetic business
The treatment areas covered on our botulinum toxin type a days are:
- Horrizontal forehead lines
- Crows feet
- Frown lines
The treatment areas on our dermal fillers training are:
- Nasolabial lines (nose to mouth)
- Marionette lines (sad lines to the side of your mouth)
- Lower face lines discussed
We only train Medical health care professionals with active registrations with the GMC, GDC & NMC.
We train Doctors, dentists and nurses who have no experience in the aesthetics industry so this is the first training course to learn them the skills and best practice to begin their aesthetics career.
Train Now Pay Later
If you are wishing to begin your aesthetics career but just don’t have the funds then why not take advantage of our INTEREST FREE finance packages.
How Does it Work?
All you have to do is put down an initial deposit and spread the outstanding balance over 3 months.
Example of our 0% Interest FREE Finance Packages
Course £750 Inc Vat
Initial Deposit of £300 Inc Vat
3 monthly payments of £150 Inc Vat
We are an award winning training provider with award winning tutors, who have a wealth of experience to share.
Cliniva cosmetic training is hamilton fraser approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
We are accredited cpd training, which means the learning activity has reached the required cpd standards and benchmarks.
Our training courses will give you the hands-on injecting experience needed to become a safe, competent injector, but if you still want that extra reassurance our trainer will always be at the end of the phone to give guidance support and reassurance.
Cliniva Trainers Olivia, Jacqueline, Sara & Emma.