Dermal Fillers Training
£750 Inc VAT
Payment Plan Option
£300 Deposit Followed By
x3 £150 Monthly Payments
Introduction to dermal fillers training is a hands on comprehensive in depth course, the day is broken into 2 sessions theory and practical.
This is a half-day 50% theory & 50% practical course ideal for new users in facial aesthetics or a refresher for those practitioners who have previously carried out training elsewhere but need more guidance.
In the morning our delegates are given in depth evidence based theory & the most up to date information needed to ensure that they leave us to become safe aesthetic practitioners.
During the afternoon injection techniques are demonstrated by our experienced trainers and delegates also benefit from real hands-on experience on course models under guidance and supervision. The aim is to give delegates the confidence to successfully incorporate such treatments into their practice for areas of the face such as naso-labial folds & marionette lines.
The brands that we us is the popular hyaluronic acid filler juvederm ultra & the new juvederm vycross technology collection. We also on the day discuss other brands as well.
- 9 am welcome & registration
- Introduction to facial rejuvenation
- The ageing process
- Facial anatomy
- How to assess a face aesthetically
- History & types of dermal fillers
- Different brands of dermal fillers
- How dermal fillers work
- Preparation & storage
- Precautions & side effects
- Client selection & assessment
- How to deal with any adverse effects & complications
- how to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- What can be achieved with dermal fillers
- Treatment planning & injection techniques
- Legal & consent requirements
- Practical procedures
- The importance of aftercare
- Before & after case studies
- Trainer demonstration
- Delegates hands on with models
- 5.30 pm finish & certification
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding how the dermal fillers work and how its used in facial aesthetics
- Understanding the anatomy of the skin
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carryout consultations safely
- Teaching you how to inject safely and also give the knowledge to manage complications
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications
- How to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- Providing knowledge and practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss and give advice how to set up a successful aesthetic business
Treatment areas we will cover are:
- Nasolabial fold (nose to mouth lines)
- Marionette lines (sad look lines at the corner of your mouth)
We only train medical health care professionals with active registrations with the GMC, GDC & NMC.
We train doctors, dentists and nurses who have no experience in the aesthetics industry so this is the first training course to learn them the skills & best practice to begin their aesthetics career.
Train Now Pay Later
If you are wishing to begin your aesthetics career but just don’t have the funds then why not take advantage of our INTEREST FREE finance packages.
How Does it Work?
All you have to do is put down an initial deposit & spread the outstanding balance over 3 months.
Example of our 0% Interest FREE Finance Packages
Course £750 Inc Vat
Initial Deposit of £300 Inc Vat
3 monthly payments of £150 Inc Vat
We are an award winning training provider with award winning tutors, who have a wealth of experience to share.
Cliniva Cosmetic Training is hamilton fraser approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
We are accredited cpd training, which means the learning activity has reached the required cpd standards & benchmarks.
Our training courses will give you the hands-on injecting experience needed to become a safe, competent injector, but if you still want that extra reassurance our trainer will always be at the end of the phone to give guidance support & reassurance.
Cliniva Trainers Olivia, Jacqueline, Sara & Emma.