Online Dermaplaning Training
Payment Plan Option
£130 Deposit Followed By
x3 £40 Monthly Payments
Introduction to dermaplaning is a comprehensive in depth course to teach delegates on how to treat the skin using a surgical blade to remove dead skin cells & vellus hair.
This course is a combination of online learning and hands on practical course.
Our delegates are given the most up to date evidenced based theory by our experienced trainers. The delegates then have hands-on experience on course models under guidance & supervision.
Available starter kit to purchase from £150
All delegates are able to purchase a starter kit which contains supplies to treat 20 clients. We recommend a charge of between £50 to £80 per dermaplaning treatment, so your kit is worth a potential profit of over £1000.
- 20 disposable scalpels
- Dressing pack
- Sharps box
- Dermaplaning hydrate serum
- Dermaplaning protect spf 50
- Dermaplaning cleanse glycolic wash
- Clinisept+ prep & procedure
- What is Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning history
- Who would benefit from dermaplaning
- Who would not benefit from dermaplaning
- The consultation process
- Pre & post treatment advice
- Dermaplaning protocols
- Dermaplaning skincare range
- Discussing combination treatments
- Risks of dermaplaning
- Sharps disposal information
- Suppliers information
- Insurance information
- Delegates hands on experience treating one another
- You will gain a better understanding about what is dermaplaning?
- you will leave understanding which clients would benefit from dermaplaning
- Who would not benefit from Dermaplaning
- You will learn the importance of the consultation process
- Gain understanding of pre & post treatment advice
- You will learn all our dermaplaning protocols
- Gain a better understanding about skinderma skincare range & what the ingredients do
- You will be aware of the risks of dermaplaning
- Sharps disposal information discussed
- Suppliers information is given
- Insurance information is provided
- You will leave confident to carryout a dermaplaning treatment
Dermaplaning treatment is only carried out on the face
Our course criteria is:
- Medical professionals
- Makeup artists
- Skin specialists
- Beauty therapists level 2 & 3+
- Microblade artists
- Independent training courses
- Equivalent courses – we can asses
Important Note – We ask all delegates check they can obtain insurance before booking onto any of our courses.
If you cant please do contact us and we call give you a list of providers that can help.
Train Now Pay Later
If you are wishing to begin your aesthetics career but just don’t have the funds then why not take advantage of our INTEREST FREE finance packages.
How Does it Work?
All you have to do is put down an initial deposit and spread the outstanding balance over 3 months.
Example of our 0% Interest FREE Finance Packages
Initial Deposit of £130
3 monthly payments of £40
We are an award winning training provider with award winning tutors, who have a wealth of experience to share.
We are a hamilton fraser approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
We are accredited cpd training, which means the learning activity has reached the required cpd standards and benchmarks.
Cliniva Trainers Olivia, Jacqueline & Sara.